With its huge impact on footwear culture, PUMA's most iconic sneaker first hit the scene in 1968 and has been worn by icons across of every generation since then. We've brought this masterpiece back in colours to match the legendary NBA teams.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The leather sourced in this product comes from environmentally responsible leather manufacturing, and is audited and certified via the Leather Working Group protocol.
- Classic low-rise silhouette
- Full suede upper
- Mesh sockliner with print of city skyline
- Rubber midsole
- Rubber outsole
- Lace closure
- PUMA Formstrip on medial and lateral sides
- PUMA Archive No. 1 Label on tongue
- PUMA No. 2 Logo printed on quarter in debossed gold foil