The products of our First Mile collection use sustainable yarn that’s made from recycled plastic. First Mile is a people-focused network that strengthens micro-economies in Taiwan, Haiti, and Honduras. By employing people to collect plastic bottles which will be recycled, First Mile creates jobs and reduces environmental waste.
The PUMA x FIRST MILE Utility Jacket is earth-conscious and protects you from the elements. It’s made from 100% recycled plastic and features elastic binding at the hem and cuffs while utility pockets secure storage on the move.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- First Mile: PUMA x First Mile turns plastic waste into products and empowers socially disadvantaged people.
- windCELL: PUMA's designation for highly functional materials that provide a durable yet breathable protection against wind chill while helping maintain body temperature during exercise
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibres. One of PUMA's answers to reduce its environmental impact.
- Side seam pocket
- First Mile sustainable practice message at front pocket flap
- PUMA x FIRST MILE logo at chest
- 100% Recycled polyester
- Pocket Bag: 87% polyester, 13% elastane
- Shell: 100% polyester
- Close All Fastenings
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener
- Remove Accessories Before Washing
- Use Only Mild Detergent
- Wash Garment Inside Out
- Wash With Similar Colours