The products of our First Mile collection use sustainable yarn that’s made from recycled plastic. First Mile is a people-focused network that strengthens micro-economies in Taiwan, Haiti, and Honduras. By employing people to collect plastic bottles which will be recycled, First Mile creates jobs and reduces environmental waste.
Make an impact in and out of the gym. LQDCELL Method from First Mile captures those quick and explosive movements during high-intensity training and enhances them with LQDCELL stable cushioning. Built for lateral exercises, agility drills, and over-the-top effort, this training sneak enhances your energy until its ready to reach its peak.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- First Mile: PUMA x First Mile turns plastic waste into products and empowers socially disadvantaged people.
- CMEVA: PUMA's compression-moulded EVA material for lightweight performance
- LQDCELL: PUMA's solution for stable cushioning engineered with liquid hexagonal cells
- ProFoam: PUMA's lightweight, high-rebound EVA midsole solution provides instant cushioning and a responsive ride
- Low boot
- Midsole with LQDCELL at heel and ProFoam at forefoot
- Zoned rubber outsole for traction during training
- Forefoot flex grooves for agility
- PUMA Formstrip at lateral side
- PUMA Wordmark at tongue