Stay light on your feet and light on the environment in the LQDCELL Method, made using First Mile-approved materials made from recycled plastic bottles. The airiest of the LQDCELL range, these feather-light training shoes combine LQDCELL and ProFoam technology in an ultra-cushioned midsole, alongside a high-traction outsole and forefoot flex grooves for maximum agility. Neon details add an extra visual punch to these stylish, high-performance trainers.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- CMEVA: PUMA's compression-moulded EVA material for lightweight performance
- First Mile: The PUMA and First Mile recycling initiative that turns plastic waste into products and empowers socially disadvantaged people.
- LQDCELL: PUMA's solution for stable cushioning engineered with liquid hexagonal cells
- ProFoam: PUMA's lightweight, high-rebound EVA midsole solution provides instant cushioning and a responsive ride
- Low boot
- Midsole with LQDCELL at heel and ProFoam at forefoot
- Zoned rubber outsole for traction during training
- Forefoot flex grooves for agility
- PUMA Formstrip at lateral side
- PUMA Wordmark at tongue