Run faster, run further, run stronger in the high performance Deviate Nitro – built for those who love to clock up the marathon miles.
Speed and performance are woven into every detail. A breathable mesh upper combines with the NITRO FOAM midsole to deliver an ultra lightweight but well-cushioned shoe. The carbon fibre INNOPLATE acts as a lever to propel you forward with each toe-off, ensuring maximum energy efficiency over distance, and the PUMAGRIP outsole means you don't have to worry about slipping when you put your foot down.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- INNOPLATE: PUMA's innovative plate designed to act as a lever for maximum energy transfer at toe-off
- NITRO FOAM: PUMA's advanced technology providing superior responsiveness and cushioning in a lightweight package
- PUMAGRIP: PUMA's durable rubber compound that provides all-surface traction
- Low boot silhouette
- Breathable engineered mesh upper
- NITRO FOAM midsole
- PUMAGRIP RUBBER outsole for all-surface traction
- Carbon fibre INNOPLATE for energy transfer
- Lightweight, breathable tongue
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- TPU heel piece for stability
- Reflective design elements and spoiler
- Weight: 7.7 oz/218g, Heel-to-toe drop: 8mm