Chinese brand Sankuanz has gained a cult-like following for their unconventional, disruptive designs and eccentric approach to fashion. The debut of PUMA x SANKUANZ carries on this tradition, aiming to “kill the wall” and break down barriers in fashion, streetwear and culture.
PUMA debuted its collaboration with Sankuanz at Paris Fashion Week in 2018, grabbing headlines for the collection’s forward-thinking approach to footwear. Inspired by PUMA’s Running System line, these sneakers blend the past and the future effortlessly. The smooth leather upper features splices of colour and neon, while the sculpted layered sole uses PUMA’s Running System technology for cushioning, backed up by an IMEVA midsole and outer sole for extra support in a lightweight package.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- IMEVA: PUMA's midsole for a lightweight and comfortable feel
- Running System: PUMA's comfortable cushion technology celebrates the reinvention of a unique moment or movement in culture
- Mesh upper for breathability
- IMEVA midsole for lightweight performance
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- Co-branded tongue loop label
- Detachable snap-button TPU hangtag
- SANKUANZ tag at lateral side