In the second season of PUMA x HELLY HANSEN, track and field meet mountain and sea. The collection takes inspiration from both brands' sport heritage – with track-inspired designs infused with tech-forward, performance sailing details.
One of PUMA's most comfortable and simplistic running shoes, the Fast Rider was an all-time favourite with its super light design and shock-absorbing Federbein outsole. Today, we've revamped the Fast Rider as the Future Rider – reborn for casual-cool street style with bold material play and colour blocking, a slimmer outsole, and ultra-comfortable Rider Foam. Helly Hansen brings the Future Rider back to the '90s with a functional material mix, comfortable knitted upper and cool retro colour palette.
- Knit upper with rough suede and textile overlays
- Die-cut EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Rugged rubber outsole provides traction and grip
- Full lace closure for secure fit
- Knitted sock collar for easy slip-on
- Bold heel pull loop
- Woven tongue label with Helly Hansen graphics
- PUMA x HELLY HANSEN woven label at lateral side
- PUMA Formstrip at lateral side
- Reflective heel piece with PUMA Cat Logo