Based in Seoul, ADER ERROR is more than a designer brand; they are an artist collective, working together to change the landscape of modern art and fashion. The second season of PUMA x ADER ERROR uses youth culture as its inspiration, pushing trends and innovations to the limit as an homage to the fast-paced, forward-thinking youth cultures around the world.
One of the first running shoe models to focus on the technical aspects of the sport in addition to the aesthetics, the RS series is back from the '80s archives and better than ever. With a retro, Ader Error-inspired design, the shoe pays homage to the original iteration, but with cool colour contrasting and a lightweight midsole for cushioning and superior energy control, these kicks are ready for today.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- Running System: PUMA's comfortable cushion technology celebrates the reinvention of a unique moment or movement in culture
- IMEVA: PUMA's midsole for a lightweight and comfortable feel
- Textile and mesh upper with leather overlays
- Moulded sockliner for added comfort
- Unique double tongue construction
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- PUMA x ADER ERROR branding at tongue
- Detachable branded metal lace jewel
- PUMA Formstrip at lateral sides
- ADER branding at lateral heel